Saturday, December 20, 2008

Family





I am truly grateful to have a wonderful husband that truly loves me and is supportive in most of my decisions. When I first got my locks he just looked and asked " It took 2 days to get that"? I showed him some pics of what they were going to look like and gave a reluctantly OK. Of course 16 months later he is in love with the locks!

I have 2 wonderful daughters 31 and 28 and 1 of the most handsome teenage son in the world, he's 15. Of course this is their mother writing. The most hardest thing for me is to be a mother of adult children. My daughters came at a very young age when I should not have been having children. Like all people we carry head problems from our parents and pass them on to our children. I pray to help my children get through with Jehovahs help.








2 comments:

brunsli said...

It looks like you've got a wonderful family. :)

Silverlocks said...

Your family is lovely...I can relate to so much of what you said especially the part about your husband's reaction to your locks. My fiance did not have anything positive to say about my lock and I too showed him pictures of what they will become and here it is only a few weeks shy of five months and he is falling in "like" with them. Color that another thing check out my blog www.silversisterlocks.blogspot.com
I too hope to one day have color. You and your locks are just beautiful. God Bless You